Job title: Digital Business Analyst
Goldfish are a specialist B2B marketing and product agency who’re experts in product, data, marketing and design. We work hard to solve problems for some of the biggest brands in the world like Virgin and Toyota. Our work is informed by data and delivered by humans.
We are a small but growing team and have offices in London and Bucharest. We believe that providing a positive working experience for a team with shared goals and values can benefit everyone and deliver results for our clients.
- Analysing and understanding business needs, developing clear and accurate specifications to ensure that systems fully meet business requirements.
- Produce documentation to reflect business processes, user and data requirements and business benefits as directed by the relevant stakeholders
- Capture user requirements, write user stories and software tests in an agile team
- Follow projects through the end to end life-cycle whilst working in an agile environment that has to adjust quickly to change and focus on incremental delivery of minimal marketable products
- Work with product management and web developers to ensure user requirements are successfully translated into technical requirements
- Work with teams to develop their project plans, Gantt charts and statements of work
- Work with system testers and system users to support the completion of testing activities
- Establish credible relationships with business stakeholders and deliver high quality service for clients
- Able to work effectively and self-sufficiently in a fast changing working environment.
- Organise and prepare weekly or bi-weekly update presentations for key clients
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging & tight timelines.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Capable of prioritising and managing your own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Able to travel to client sites (within Europe) for up to 5 days per month
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
- All expenses paid team events