Job title: Digital Campaigns Manager
FT / PT / Freelance
London or Bucharest
Goldfish are a specialist B2B marketing and product agency who’re experts in product, data, marketing and design. We work hard to solve problems for some of the biggest brands in the world like Virgin and Toyota. Our work is informed by data and delivered by humans.
We are a small but growing team and have offices in London and Bucharest. We believe that providing a positive working experience for a team with shared goals and values can benefit everyone and deliver results for our clients.
About the role
We’re recruiting a marketing expert with a strong track record to manage digital campaigns for a number of clients. You will report to the CEO and Directors and will be responsible for working closely with our clients.
As campaigns manager, you will play a vital role in delivering results for clients by ideating and executing digital marketing campaigns. You’ll manage a team of staff and freelancers to ensure they are delivering on a pre agreed strategy and targets.
- Lead multi-channel B2B lead acquisition and marketing campaigns which deliver results and positive ROIs for our clients
- Manage a content, social, PPC and SEO team including briefing and reporting
- Proofread copy and marketing materials to check spelling and grammar, providing a final sign off
- Brand guardianship, ensuring all copy and brand messaging is aligned to client’s tone of voice and visual messaging
- Provide regular reporting and analysis both internally and to clients.
- Provide informed recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Write clear compelling briefs for creative, copy and website
- Manage content ideation and production
- Agency and third-party supplier recruitment + management
- Utilise Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console to monitor website and marketing efficiencies and drive search engine rankings
- Day to day management of the marketing budget & client billing
- Understand and continuously monitor client industry trends
- Superb communication skills across all formats
- Practical working knowledge of PPC and SEO practice
- Experience managing client social media accounts
- Ability to effectively balance and prioritise multiple projects, campaigns, communications, follow through and team activities
- Highly organised and confident, with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and manage a high-performing team
- Ability to think creatively about marketing ideas, and create detailed plans for their practical rollout
- Data driven and highly analytical, with attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes early
- Minimum 3 years experience with an agency or in-house
- Experience managing B2B lead acquisition campaigns with demonstrable results
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Demonstrable experience creating marketing strategy for B2B businesses
- Experience with retention marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience managing successful PPC campaigns
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
- All expenses paid team events