Job title: Brand Manager
Goldfish are a specialist B2B agency who’re experts in product, data, marketing and design. We work hard to solve problems for some of the biggest brands in the world like Virgin and Toyota. Our clients are all trying to change the world for the better, and we are building a team of experts to deliver for them.
We’re recruiting an experienced brand manager to work with our growing brand, marketing and strategy teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a brand and marketing expert to join a leading B2B agency as part of a growing new team.
You will manage a small marketing team, number of freelancers and report directly to the CEO and be responsible for delivering on Goldfish and client briefs.
- Create evidence-driven marketing and brand strategies for Goldfish and our clients
- Work with marketing managers to contribute to broader marketing strategies and calendars
- Keep up to date with trends in the industry
- Produce incredible copy for social media and other digital platforms
- Commission assets from the design team
- Create clear reporting processes
- Deliver regular reports to clients
- Develop client dashboards
We are looking for an experienced marketing marketer, incredible communicator and string team player, with a proven track record in B2B digital marketing.
Specific experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ at an agency or in-house marketing team
- Proven track record working on B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable evidence of social media accounts managed, including creative and copy
- Track record delivering inbound B2B leads
- Excellent communicator across all platforms and mediums
- A demonstrable understanding of B2B sales processes
- A passion for brand purpose and brand communication
- Ability to work remotely
- Results and evidence-driven
- Ability to think creatively and put new ideas into action
- Ability to work on multiple clients and projects concurrently
- Demonstrable experience creating reports and dashboards for clients
- Experience creating long form content for blogs
£30-34k based on experience
- Flexible hours
- Training budget